- RT @CBSPittsburgh: PLEASE SHARE: Police say 29-year-old Rahmael Sal Holt has been identified as the person who shot and killed Officer Bria… 2 months ago
- RT @NYPDnews: Across the country men and women protect this great nation. Police Officer Shaw of New Kensington (PA) was shot and killed wh… 2 months ago
- Looking for some early Christmas Gifts? Stop by the Quadrant Private Wealth Stable Facility today from 2-4pm. Mount… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
Quadrant Private Wealth Stable Facility, Home of the Bethlehem Mounted Police610-419-9325Public Hours to follow.
- Subscribe to our site
Visit us at our YouTube channel.
Our store at Cafe Press
We use Mane ‘n Tail
ContactHave a tip, photo, story, question?
Write to the
©2017 Bethlehem Mounted Patrol Unit
All rights reserved. Any use of materials on this website, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of the Bethlehem Mounted Patrol Unit, is strictly prohibited.
Category Archives: Bethlehem Police Department
The Bethlehem Mounted Patrol Unit, along with the Friends of the Bethlehem Mounted Police, are excited to share important news with all of our friends, fans, and supporters. After careful planning and considerable effort over the past two years, we are finally able to announce that the Friends of the Bethlehem Mounted Police has begun a capital campaign to fund a new stable facility located on E. Langhorne Ave. by the Holy Savior Cemetery.
This campaign, affectionately titled “A Stable Future,” will, with your help, provide the Bethlehem Mounted Patrol Unit’s horses a safe, healthy place to live, train, and work, well into the future. It is also with great gratitude that we announce the generous companies that have stepped forward already to assist in the effort. Our naming sponsor, Quadrant Private Wealth, is joined by Air Products & Chemicals, Straight Arrow Inc. makers of the Original Mane ‘n Tail and Cowboy Magic, Just Born Quality Confections, the R.K. Laros Foundation, the Bethlehem Parking Authority, The Philadelphia Trust, and Altronics Security Systems as sponsors and contributors to the new stable. A special “Thank You” to the Diocese of Allentown for offering to help with 10 acres of land!
For more information on how you or your company or organization can help, please click HERE or visit the Friends of the Bethlehem Mounted Police website and click on the “A Stable Future” Capital Campaign tab at the top of the page.
To Donate through PayPal click on the donate button on the side of the page. Be sure to indicate it is for the “A Stable Future” Campaign.
To Donate through GoFundMe click on the link. https://www.gofundme.com/letsraiseabarn
*NOTE – If you want 100% of your donation or sponsorship going to the project, please contact us to arraign pick up of a check or mail a check to PO Box 1314, Bethlehem PA 18018. Ensure that your check denotes that the donation is to go toward the new building so it is restricted. Donations made through PayPal or GoFundMe will result in a processing fee taken out of your generous donation.
Give blood, save a life, and honor the memory of one of the Bethlehem Mounted Patrol Unit’s biggest fans! On Friday, June 10th from 12-7pm stop out at the Bethlehem Township Community Center and donate your much needed blood. If you cannot make the blood drive, you can donate at the Miller-Keystone Blood Center and use donor code 7535 in Allison’s memory.
The City of Bethlehem Police Department is currently looking for qualified men and women to apply for the position of Police Officer. Click here (Bethlehem Police Website) for information or to download the application instructions, application, and vouchers. We hope to be seeing you in the finest police department in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Today marks the official beginning of Musikfest. The Bethlehem Mounted Patrol Unit would like to remind everyone that we are in, around, and outside of the Festival grounds to keep everyone safe. A few quick reminders…
1) Please enjoy yourself in moderation. No matter how sober you think you are after “two adult beverages,” we observe people walking day in and day out and can tell when you’ve had too much. Plus, the light up mugs are a beacon in the night.
2) Manure happens. You might come near it or even in contact with it. It is safe. Mounted officers notify clean up crews as soon as they safely can after their four legged partners relieve themselves. When we travel through the Main St. corridor we usually use the motor vehicle “chute” which is restricted to pedestrian traffic. Our horses often “go” inside there. To avoid the majority of the manure, simply follow the rule and walk outside of the “chute.” A good rule of thumb in general is pay attention to your surroundings for your safety. This should include watching where you walk.
3) Please ask before petting any police horse on site. This goes for our peers from the PA State Police Tactical Mounted Unit and the Lancaster City Police Mounted Unit. Make sure the Mounted Officer acknowledges your request and follow any directions he or she may give.
4) We can’t begin to thank all of your friends, fans, and family enough. However, please don’t take it personally if we fail to recognize your attempts to hail us while we are working. Mounted Officers are often observing the crowd or attempting to spot trouble before it happens. We appreciate all the support but may miss you.
5)For further info on avoiding potential legal troubles while festing…check out the Bethlehem Police Department, Bethlehem, PA blog for additional advise.
Have a safe Musikfest! We’ll see you there.